Upcoming Events (see Meetup for event details)
- Seeking Asian Female Documentary Screening on May 11
- Origami Making Party on May 17
- reMixxx: MFP’s diverse friendly pride party on June 6
- Boston Pride on June 8
- QAPA’s Third Annual fundraiser BBQ on August 3
- Quincy 25th Annual Lunar New Festival on March 10
- API LGBTQ Panel @ Clark University on March 23
- Boston LGBT Immigration Forum on March 21
- Genki Spark: Making Women’s History on March 24
- QAPA Speaks Out: Coming Out on March 26
- Keeping Families Connected w/Marsha Aizumi on April 8
QAPA values diversity and believes in being inclusive in our events. We welcome all QAPA members, their partners, and allies at our social events. We simply ask that you join our Meetup so we can expand our community outreach.
The QAPA Speaks Out series, however, is designed to be a safe discussion space for our members. Topics can be sensitive, and in order to create a confidential and safe space for our attendees, these events are limited to our members from Asian and multicultural backgrounds.