Not quite ready to join the QAPA Steering Committee? Or maybe you are and would like to know if you’re qualified.
There are many ways to get involved with QAPA that require just a little bit of time or resources. Here’s how you can help:
- Interested in representing QAPA at a speaking event, like a panel discussion?
- Interested in tabling for events such as the LGBT film festival, health fairs, workshops, and conventions?
- Do you have a good space for hosting a potluck, movie night, or game night?
- Do you have stationary that can be donated for making QAPA literature?
- Do you have mad crafting skills that you’d like to lend to Pride planning?
- Do you have any fresh ideas for QAPA events and would like to take charge organizing one?
If you said yes to any one of these, please email us us and let us know!
We are trying to increase Queer Asian presence in New England! Tabling opportunities include:
- Quincy Lunar New Year Festival, January
- Northhampton Pride, May
- Japan Festival, May
- Boston Pride, June
- August Moon Festival, August
- URI Pride, October